Sunday, March 28, 2010

I DON'T KNOW

I don’t know how you live, after what you have done to me.

I don’t know how you sleep at night, after what you have said to me.

I don’t know how you look at yourself in the mirror, after what you have caused to my heart.

I don’t know how you can smile, after you have made me cry my eyes out.

I don’t know how you can face the world, after the lies and deceits you told me.

I don’t know how you can look into her eyes, and said ‘I love you’ to me.

I don’t know how, I don’t know how, you can, you could, you keep doing that to me.

What I have I done to you to deserve these?

I don’t know how, I don’t know how, you can, you could, you keep doing that to me

But then, I guess I will never know. Because I am not a scumbag like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment