Wednesday, September 19, 2012

GOLDEN KEY

So, I got an invitation letter to join Golden Key International Honour Society..
What is Golden Key? Here's the introduction page on their website, http://www.goldenkey.org


As an international honor society with more than 400 chapters at colleges and universities around the world, Golden Key is committed to a high standard of scholastic achievement, and an ethos of integrity, innovation, respect, collaboration and diversity.

With more than 2 million members, including honoraries like Desmond Tutu, Elie Wiesel and Bill Clinton, Golden Key carries an esteemed legacy of achievement. Members are a community with a linkage to widely respected individuals and ideals … all part of the continuum of excellence.


Golden Key offers its members exclusive opportunities and connections through $1,000,000 in scholarships and awards, partnerships with major corporations, career advancement and graduate programs. The Society also works with university faculty and administrators to develop and maintain one of the highest standards of education in the world.

Well, I must have done something right to be asked twice. I have been asked to join this society before this back when I was studying for my first degree. But back then, I did not have the money nor the credit card to pay for the registration fee. Now, as I am studying for my second degree, I think I would join the society, just to know what it has in stores for me. And I think, I need to borrow my father's credit card...heheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment