Tuesday, October 22, 2013

FALSE ADVERTISING


So, I subscribe to P1 WIMAX 24 month Home Plan which came with 200 minutes talk-time. The vendor at Mydin Mall even gave me a phone with the modem. After waiting for three months, after paying hundreds of ringgit monthly, still I can’t use my phone. I filled up the complaint form at P1 website twice, emailed to customer service countless time and phone P1 Careline numerous times. Now, that’s just false advertising, isn’t it?


P1 blamed the kid I bought the Plan from, claiming he didn’t register the plan completely. The kid blamed P1, claiming he already emailed P1 but to no avail.


I don’t know why but I always got ass fucked by these services. Before this it was Maybank with its stupid worker who gave me a credit card even when I never authorized such transaction. Then, after that problem, came throngs of phone calls from telemarketers. Why God why do I have to be at the receiving end of such idiocy?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment