Friday, November 16, 2018

PATHETIC LOSER


I’ve come across a quote that says “You have sacrificed everything for them but one day they’ll turn around and say I didn’t ask you to. And it will hurt because they are right.”

And I also came across this video of Selena Gomez singing a song which supposedly was dedicated to Justin Bieber who married Hailey Baldwin. And in that song she was like saying JB will miss her and think about her every time he is with someone new.

Yeah, seriously doubt that.

I think we should not think that our presence means so much to someone. Because if we truly mean something to them, they will treat us accordingly. Don’t put so much importance on yourself and feel so confident in the knowledge that you are their one and only and losing you would be devastating to them. Because most often than not, you are easily replaceable.

And don’t expect people to act and treat you the way you act and treat them. Expectations breed disappointments. Always.

You should learn to accept an apology that you will never get. A closure that nobody will offer to you. You should suck it up and move on because no matter how good you are to someone, they can easily take a knife and shred your heart to pieces. That’s a fact.

I’m not mad. I’m not angry. I guess I’m just sad. Sad that I don’t matter as much as people matter to me. Sad that I love people more than they love me. Sad that my sacrifices are not appreciated and my presence doesn’t make any difference in the lives of other people.

So, I am back to square one. I gave people chances but they would always prove me right. Why I did not let people inside my life in the first place. Maybe I am not just meant to be loved. Maybe I am not destined to be loved. Maybe being alone in my own company is my fate.

At least there nobody can hurt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment