Monday, June 4, 2012

Pearl

It's ficking hard to really settle down with anybody that could honestly accept you for who you are. Sometimes you found the one but religion and culture could tear you apart. At other times, circumstances and complications keep you apart and cause two people who only have love in common to dissolve the relationship. I do envy those who are lucky and only need to try once and live happily ever after or when either one of them dies. Love is a bitch. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. R, if you are reading this.. Do know that I really feel comfortable around you. And if only I am not bound by the contract and my work, I would have gotten a visa and passport and go to Australia with you at this very instance. It's vey hard to be responsible and a grown up. It's very hard when you go people depending on you and hoping that you do things their way. For once in my life I want to try to do things that I love and love people that loves me back, irrespective of his beliefs, religion and interest. They said only love matters. They are lying. Fucking lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment