Thursday, March 20, 2014

Seoul Garden@KB Mall

My family love to dine out all the time. And when there's a new restaurant in town, we would be there to 'officiate' it..hehe

So back in JB when I was studying, I've been to Seoul Garden and when my brother was studying in Penang, we also went there.

However, the branch in KB has to win the award for first class and world class customer service. The waiters and waitresses were very friendly and the atmosphere was conducive for an unforgettable culinary experience.

The manager, Josh was more than willing to explain to us the different types of sauce available. And there was an endless choice of food and beverages. Although it's a bit pricey compared to Betel Valley or other chim chum (steamboat and grill) places, but I have to say, it's worth it.

That and a good time with my family made it a memorable time!







No comments:

Post a Comment