Friday, June 11, 2010

Do you have a boyfriend?
My friend asked me. No I don’t. As a matter of fact, I am thankful for that. My ex sent me a message saying he has married somebody else. I don’t know his purpose for doing that. And I don’t want to know.

I have been ignoring him for the almost half a year. Ever since I knew he had somebody else. Hence, the secrets, his art of lying, his intention of doing me wrong. His code for his handphone. So that, I would never be able to know all other shenanigans he has been doing.

So, you got married? Think I care. It’s funny you still have to send messages to me to make you sleep at night. I know some people said I don’t care but your behavior, snap that, your stupidity is really transparent when you acted like a kid who has to hurt others to make you happy about yourself.

Why you have to be such a bitch and keep messing with other people’s lives? Why can’t you just leave me alone and let get on with my life the way I want it to be? Why do you have to be such a pain in the ass? Don’t you have enough of cheating, lying, manipulating, assholing, and being a pig?

Tonight, you die in my memory, my heart, and my life. You both can go to hell. I don’t give a shit about you. I will never give a shit about you. Don’t you dare try to interfere in my life. Kau dengan cara kau, aku dengan cara aku. Itu yang kau ucapkan pada aku dulu kan? Kau yang dulu suruh aku pergi mampos kan? Well, now you got your wish motherfucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment