Monday, June 14, 2010

It is a normal thing to be stood up and have your hopes taken away from you.

Just when you feel you might be in for something special, that feeling is ripped away from you.

You feel you are ‘it’, but you ended up being number two.

Even shittier, when someone so plastic purposely reminding you of what a sore loser you really are.

Nothing you ever worked on comes full circle because you are so full of shit.

People look you and they are reminded of what a fucking jerk you are.

Because you are a freak of nature that rarely bumps into their perfectly engineered life.

I am so sorry, I am not perfect.

But that does not give you the liberty to trample me and hurt my feelings as you please.

Maybe I am not desirable, but that does not give you the right to treat me like an object.

I know, I am indispensable.

But that does not give you the right to change your mind every 5 seconds about me.

What you said tonight won’t mean a thing tomorrow?

The feelings you have now won’t be the same in the future?

Thanks a lot for hurting me.

Thanks a lot for laughing thinking you got the better hand.

Maybe you did.

Maybe you did not.

Who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment