Monday, July 12, 2010

Don Juan DeMarco

Which is better?
Being unhappy and sane?
Or being happy and insane?
I am on the verge of explosion.
Explosion of different mix of emotions and disappointments.
Every single thing comes and goes, but I am still here.
Voices wailing and fingers cracked, but the one is still delayed.
My DeMarco is yet to wake up and come to find to give me the greatest pleasure of all.
I wonder if all this is just a make up.
Masks then were discarded to suit various occasions.
Feelings that were there thrown away to suit the weather in our lives.
What does it take to strip away all the lies and deceits that shrouded our very existence?
Should we all be Dona Julia and wait to be saved?
Should we leave in glory or should we stay in shame?
Raven hair and unborn little blue eyes.
Your life ends as you dream many a painful hopes.
Why lose everything for the sake of one crushed manly display?
Aren’t we all severely delusional?
Or are we just desperate for some getaways so that we would not become crazy in our own make-believes.
I want everything. Now.
No, you can’t.
Yes, I can.
No, you will never get what you want.
Well, that is probably true.
You know it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment