Saturday, July 17, 2010

This is my 101th posts. Despite numerous consideration to shut this blog down due to incorrigible individuals who think I have nothing better to do than to bitch about them, My Blog thrives and hopefully it will continue to do so, reflecting my inner most thoughts and my deepest vile secrets.

Would I continue to be bare and transparent in my future writings? Maybe, we'll see.

Without you motherfuckers, this blog would be just another boring yapping away kinda blog which reflects my stupidity and my inability to talk about nothing else.

So, cheers.

Hopefully, my fingers and I will continue to bring you the latest shitty remarks and unbelievably depressing posts.

By the way, is it just me or there is trouble in where you belong? Do you feel what I felt all along?

No comments:

Post a Comment