Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FOR WHAT?

Being at a crossroad in your life must have suck. But then again, what is life but a series of choices.

Especially me who has been always making the wrong choices ever since I could remember.

But the choice to further my studies was a blessing in disguise.

I have learned so much, more than I could ever imagine. I doubt that if I did not further my studies, I would be the same person that I am today.

Along the way though, there were some bad choices that I made. Some people that I should have never met. Some things that I should have left alone.

However, what life is but a series of unfortunate events and mistakes?

Those people that have made me tempestuous in nature, those that have made me think over and over again about how much I worth, those that made me cry every night again and again over the same reason, those people that made me who I am today.

I have never in my life intentionally cause you hurt and make you feel that I am a bitch.

Right now, sitting here and typing this make me wonder whether my life would take a different turns if I had not met you.

Maybe my life would not be the way it is now.

Maybe I could sleep better at night.

Maybe I don’t have to worry about being alone because solitude is familiar enough to me.

Maybe I would not waste my tears on useless people like you.

My sanity is tested time and time again.

For what?
I wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment