Friday, January 11, 2013

XY

I saw that you've a daughter.

Great.

Remember what you said to me.

Karma's a bitch.
Hope she'll meet a bastard who hurt her over and over again so that you'll know how my parents felt when you cowardly told them about your plans to marry me and then sacklessly left me and married a bitch who suited you just fine because both of you are cheaters and lying whores.

And I hope your family who were on it with you gets what's coming for them. I think they already had. Or what's left of your family.

I might be alone for the rest of my life and I want you to know that you're responsible for it. All those years being with you and I could've find someone better than you. Someone that could've make me happy but you were too selfish and manipulative. You're a psychopath who harm others without any remorse or conscience.

Fuck you and I hope you die a painful and terrible thousand deaths. This is only the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment