Wednesday, September 8, 2010

EDWARD COWARD

for those who read silently and leave no comments but instead comment about this to other people who think they still have even an ounce of importance to my feelings and my doings, i refuse to spend my precious time mulling over the fact why you, yes you could not forget me. Nor do i have the slightest intention to ever think about you in the first place.

Blah.

Blab away but unless you are really sure it is in fact you i am talking about, shoot me.

because when we were together you don't even want to know if i am alive or dead, now i don't think you have the right to know what i am about to do or say.

and that dirty trick of requesting something out of me that you would never deserve by using other people, that is just so you.

COWARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment