Monday, August 16, 2010

63 (4)

I am tired of reading notes that are worthless of my time.

I am tired of saying the same things over and over again to somebody who does not understand.

I am tired of looking at the same words of affection which further instigates my hate to you.

I am tired of telling you things will never be the same, despite the sweet but empty promises.

I am tired of thinking why you just would not stop bothering me with useless reminiscence from a time that was lost forever.

I am tired of feeling that I would never trust you again, no matter how remorseful you feel.

I am tired of going back and forth in a tie that would never see a loser or a winner.

I am tired of singing the same old song of misery and uncertainty.

I am tired of wishing things never happened and irreversible mistakes never made.

No comments:

Post a Comment