Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ari ni masa xleh tido, I bangun and on my brother’s pc. Entah mcm maner, I rase mcm nk baca my fren’s blog. And then I buka la this girl punya blog, she’s witty and creative about her postings and I like her in general. Pastu I try la open in new tab other blogs yg ader kt tepi tu kan. It made me opened a blog by MS. He wrote about an agnostic named NB. So, MS wrote about NB and guess what this NB is me! Ta~da….

And byk la jugak he broke my heart about that post. To say I don’t give a shit would be an understatement. But like what I commented on his post, im glad that I still bothered his mind enough to make him wrote about me. Cam bagus la kan when u r that impressionable that someone has got to write about u because he cannot scratch the itch to talk to me in person.

So, this is the conclusion that I can make from that posting about NB:

NB=ANTI-SOCIAL
NB=AGNOSTIC
NB=SOCIALLY STUPID

IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS, WRITE MY REAL NAME OR TALK TO ME IN PERSON,MS INSTEAD OF SHITTING ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment