Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kehidupan yang mcm cibai akan membuatkan kau rasa meluat melihat keadaan sekeliling. I promise myself not to feel this way ever again, but I always broke those promises to myself. Why? Because I never broke my promises to other people.

Other people matter, right? Put other people above yourself, isn’t that the philosophy and principles of our Asian culture? Orang melayu mesti mempertahankan adat dan tradisi. If we’re not, that we won’t have so much fuss over PPSMI, right?
Bahasa Melayu tak hilang rasanya kalau setakat mengajar Sains dan Matematik dalam Bahasa Inggeris. Keluar kelas tetap cakap Melayu jugak kan? Xde murid2 yang keluar kelas tetiba buang tebiat bertanya kt kwn die, “My dear friend, where are you heading after this? Care to join me at the school canteen for some fish nugget (keropok)?”

Like I said before, the education system in Malaysia is a joke.

P/S: Pandai2 la korang fkr post ni pasal me being shitty, the policy of PPSMI, the Asian culture, or the pretentiousness of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment